December 3, 2013

Azura Resort - Wish you were here!

...no really I do, because I'm not sure I'm ever leaving!

Paradise! I even have my own butler named Prosper that seems to have ESP! (He knows when I need more wine and remembers whether I want the milk for my coffee hot or cold). This resort possesses the rare ability to blend high end luxury with genuinely friendly staff and local ambience. Each guest gets their own villa, plunge pool and sala (outdoor cabana).

Activities include island drives, dhow sailing, dune hikes, lunches on empty white sand beaches and snorkeling in the aptly named 'aquarium'. ( and naps in your sala....)

The resort also has a charitable focus and provides money for a local school and other local initiatives. It's great to see these types of collaborations succeeding in Africa.







1 comment:

  1. Now THAT'S what I'm talking about. LOL Enjoy the luxury!!

    ReplyDelete